Air Filtration System | Heating and Air Conditioning
Although wecan’t see indoor air pollution, studies have proven that the air inside of ourhomes is likely to be more polluted than the air outdoors. Fortunately, you dohave options in obtaining cleaner and healthier indoor air. The home’s heating and air conditioning system mayclean the air to a certain degree, depending on the type of filter it requires.However, a dedicated air filtrationsystem will provide significantly cleaner air within the home. CypressHeating and Air Conditioning offers some of the most advanced air quality productsavailable.
At thispoint you may be wondering what type of air pollution could possibly be in yourclean home. If pollution in U.S. homes is surprising, you will probably be evenmore surprised to learn the some of the sources:
· Animal dander from hair, skin andfeathers is probably not surprising for pet owners
· Dust mite and cockroach parts
· Pollen enters even the tightest builthomes through ventilation, open windows and being brought inside on clothingand shoes
· Bacteria and viruses may seem surprisingin a spotless home, but you should consider tight fitting homes keep the germsin when a family member is sick
· The heatingand air conditioning systems ductwork can contribute to poor air quality
· VolatileOrganic Compounds (VOC’s) aredangerous compounds emitted as gases that quickly evaporate into the air. Aquality air cleaner can remove VOC’s. Sources include:
1. Air fresheners
3. Cleaning supplies
5. Paints and varnishes
6. Pressed wood furniture
7. Tobacco smoke
8. Upholstery and fabrics
9. Vinyl flooring
10. Other construction materials
The Consequences of Indoor Air Pollution
Indoor air pollution can contribute toallergies, asthma, upper respiratory infections like pneumonia and bronchitis,allergic reactions, headaches and nausea. Long term-health effects of indoorpollution are cancer, heart disease, chronic respiratory illnesses and more. OurHVAC technicians can provide foryour home’s heating and air conditioningneeds, and solutions for clean, healthy air in your home.
Most air filtration systems integrate directly into the home’s HVAC, which will require the skills ofan HVAC technician to ensure aproper installation. Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning can assist in theselection of the best indoor air filtration system for your home, and provide aprofessional installation. An air filtration system requires minimalmaintenance. A Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning Nate certified technician will instruct you in the proper care ofthe system of your choice.
If you’re considering an airfiltration system, give Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning a call today. Our certified technicians can provide you with theinstallation your home requires for healthier air, and a more comfortable home. One of our professional technicians will answeryour questions, and assist you in selecting the best unit for your needs, andbudget. Our dedicated technicians offer a wide range of heating and air conditioning services, including 24-hour emergencyservices for your convenience. We serve Katy, Plano and the surrounding areas,and have are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating.