HVAC Katy Contractors | AC Repair Katy
HVAC is the acronym for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. With summer well under way, most homeowners have had routine maintenance performed on their home’s air conditioner. At this time of the year when people are in need of an HVAC technician, it is typically due to their air conditioning system being down. When this occurs, homeowners typically fail to ensure careful selection of an HVAC contractor known to provide reliable AC repair in Katy.
The following is a checklist of questions for the contractors you contact, and for you to consider in your selection:
- Most likely, your home is hot, and you want service as fast as possible. Is the HVAC company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or will you need to wait until the next business day for AC repair in Katy?
- What forms of payment do they accept?
- Do they offer financing on new installations?
- Are the HVAC technicians trained to work with your brand of HVAC system?
- If a new system is required, will they re-calculate the system size required to heat and cool your home? If they are replacing a 3-ton system with the same without calculating the factors involved (windows and type, doors, square footage, insulation, etc…), pass them by for a contractor who will use approved industry standards and guidelines for achieving accurate sizing. Having a 3-ton system does not ensure it is the size required for your home.
- Are the technicians NATE certified, the North American Technical Excellence training program? NATE certification ensures thorough training, and superior knowledge, and a technician who is up-to-date on the latest technology.
- Are they a member of the Better Business Bureau?
When you call Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning, you are assured of receiving a superior quality of service you can rely upon for installation, maintenance or AC repair in Katy.
- We are available for Emergency AC service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year for your convenience.
- We offer financing options.
- Our technicians are trained to work with all brands of HVAC systems.
- Our technicians will evaluate the factors required to ensure the proper size unit for your optimal comfort, and to save you money on your energy bills.
- Our technicians are NATE certified
- We are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
The HVAC industry requires training and skills with advanced knowledge, and consistent continuing education of HVAC equipment and technological advances. We are dedicated to providing the best Residential and Commercial HVAC installations with the foremost technicians in their field of training, and offer competitive pricing to our customers.
Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning provides heating and air conditioning installation, AC repair in Katy, maintenance, and other services for your residential or commercial HVAC system. We serve Katy, Plano and the surrounding areas, and are a member of the BBB with an A+ rating. Give us a call, and let us show you why you will want Cypress Heating and Air Conditioning to be your HVAC Katy contractor.