A zoned heating and cooling air system can be an advanced feature for any Houston, TX home or office. Rather than dealing with the hassle of two heating and cooling systems, zoned systems are one HVAC system that serves two different areas, allowing you to adjust the heating or cooling for each zone. For instance, if you have an office building with several empty rooms, you can save on energy costs by only cooling the spaces where your employees are currently working. Likewise, if you have a two-story home and have an increased need for heating on the first floor, you can enjoy this aspect of a zoned system.
At Mr. Reliable Heating & Air, our professional and certified technicians will be happy to service all your zoned system needs, whether you need installation, maintenance, testing, or repair. All our technicians have extensive experience and up-to-date training on many different types of heating and cooling systems, including zoned systems. We are here for you and your family in Houston, TX, and the surrounding area.
Advantages of Zoned Systems
If you are considering a zoned system installation, we would be pleased to discuss your heating and cooling needs with you. Additionally, our specialists can provide a thorough, detailed estimate. Our Mr. Reliable Heating & Air will always provide honest pricing and accurate timeframes for completing your installation work.
There are many advantages to installing a zoned system in your home or office. The main benefits include:
- Personalized comfort: Each area or zone of your home or office will maintain its own programmable thermostat. Essentially, every family member will be able to choose a bedroom temperature that is comfortable for them, or every employee will be able to decide which temperature suits their office. This is an excellent option for anyone who finds themselves or others constantly setting or resetting the thermostat during the day. No more thermostat wars!
- Low utility bills: Your neighbors in Houston, TX, and the surrounding areas who have installed zoned systems have seen significantly lower utility bills. This type of system allows them to control which rooms received heating and cooling and to adjust temperatures in those rooms. Overall, this leads to less energy expenditure.
- Low noise levels: Zoned systems tend to be quieter on average than other HVAC systems since they are only supplying heating or cooling to selected rooms.
- Long Lifespan: As long as your system is properly installed by our professional technicians and receives our routine maintenance, your system will have a longer lifespan than an average HVAC system. After all, the complete system is not running on a continuous basis; this means that the components will not suffer typical wear and tear.
- Versatile Installation: Zoned systems are one of the easiest installations since they can be installed with many existing HVAC systems
Main Components of Zoned Systems
- Thermostats: Although the thermostats are utilized as typical thermostats would be, zoned systems thermostats are placed in each area or zone. Furthermore, all these individual thermostats are sourced back to a zoning control panel.
- Dampers: Dampers push heated or cooled air in the direction of the rooms you would like it to go. The dampers are sourced back to the zoning control panel.
- Zoning Control Panel: The zoning control panel directs heating, cooling, and the fan towards designated rooms. It also signals the dampers to open or close heating and cooling towards zones.
- HVAC Unit: It is possible to install zoned systems in almost every type of HVAC system, as long as the correct zoning control panel and dampers are chosen.
Zoned Systems Services
Our Mr. Reliable Heating & Air provides a range of services for all your system needs. You can always depend on our certified, experienced technicians to carry out friendly and courteous service, skilled work, honest and fair prices, and efficient timeframes. Our zoned heating and cooling system services include:
- Maintenance: As with any HVAC, regular system maintenance should be performed; the general rule of thumb is to have annual maintenance done, although this can be more frequent. Our technicians will be able to complete any cleaning and maintenance work you need to be done, as well as any minor repairs that may be detected during routine screening.
- Diagnostic: If you find that your heating or cooling system is malfunctioning, our experienced and skilled technicians will be able to perform a complete diagnostic to detect the source of the problem. Following this, we will be able to accurately advise you on what needs to be completed, whether it be cleaning, a repair, or a replacement.
- Repair: You can call us anytime you are concerned about how your HVAC is functioning. We can complete any repairs or services that come up. We will always arrive with the necessary equipment and common parts to complete potential minor repairs. If more extensive repairs are required, we will be able to conduct the work in a timely manner.
- Installation: Our team is skilled and experienced in working with every type of heating and cooling system, including zoned system installations. We will provide a consultation and a detailed estimate prior to any work in order to ensure your specific needs will be met.
Contact Mr. Reliable Heating and Air at [rpdp-phone-link] to make an appointment today!